NASHVILLE REOPENING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
It brings us so much joy to be able to welcome our guests and community back into our dining rooms, and on behalf of our team here at Emmy Squared, we want to send a heartfelt thank you to our community and guests for your loyalty and support.
Upon opening, we have implemented precautionary measures to adapt our operational procedures to life with COVID-19. These adjustments were necessary as part of local government requirements to reopen in addition to measures we felt needed to be more strict to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
We could not have predicted what the last few months would look like, and we're working hard to evolve so we can continue to provide our guests with the most memorable and delicious experience.
It goes without saying that your health, and the health of our employees, are our priority. Every decision we make is based on that and we want to be sure the approach we're taking to reopen our stores is thoughtful, and that we're creating a dining experience that is safe for everyone.
We are making updates to the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy. some of those updates include:
- conducting health screenings for our employees and guests
- providing face coverings for all employees both front and back of house
- taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more between guests and tables
- increased cleaning and sanitization
- limited-contact counter service
- continuing to offer contactless curbside services
We look forward to seeing you back in our dining rooms and our outdoor patios!